ആഹായ ഗംഗയി പൂന്തേന്‍ - ധര്‍മ്മയുദ്ധം (1979)

This time i’m trying a tamil number with Hamsapriya.

When i was searching for the karaoke track of “Meduva meduva…” i came across Hamsapriya’s profile and was so happy to see an other beautifull singer in muziboo.I havent heard this song before,(even though the song was a hit and as most of you know that the film Dharmayudham has given one of the legend of Indian Cinema, The ROBOT of Indian cinema).Anyway, after hearing Hamsapriya’s cover, i thought of proceeding with the particular song.Actually her cover was a karoke track for male singers,first i tried with that, and was not satisfied due to some issues.I asked Priya, whether she can sing the vocals for me again.With no objection she’d done again with her beautiful voice with lovely expressions. Here I’m expressing my Thanks to Hamsapriya for sharing her great voice with me.

Now its time for judgement, and its by you guys…Please leave your valuable comments.

Thanks

Movie Name: Dharma Yuddham (1979)
Original Singers: Malaysia Vasudevan, S Janaki
Music Director: Ilayaraja
Lyrics: M G Vallaban



free hit counters
todayuranaiyesterdaycounter