സുറുമ എഴുതിയ - എന്റെ അമ്മ പാടിയത് (without BGM)





Dear friends,

After a short break I’m back again here.I was on holidays to India for the last couple of weeks.Had a great time.Back again to the old tensions, but still happy to spend time listening the wonderful singers here.

During my holidays we were having small funs and some songs were sung by me, brothers and sister.Then we planned to record our Amma’s song.She is 58 now.I tried to record with the karoke, but she was not at all ready,even this version we compelled her a lot.She told that it was coz of ages she havent sung nothing.At last she agreed to sing a song which she likes most. There were no recording gears,its all here with me.So we tried to manage with the basic arrangements.She even told some old college stories about this song,after she performed in the music college,Trivandrum,about the comments made by the male students and singing this song whenever they see her…ha…haa…etc;etc;… Sweet old stories….

Anyways,the song has been recorded, and now i thought of sharing the song with all my friends.Please listen to the try and let me know how it sounds for you.There are some breath issues and problem with low registers, hope there will be an excuse for her age.

Thanks a lot for your valuable time.

-Devan
free hit counters
todayuranaiyesterdaycounter