ആജ് സെ പെഹലെ - ചിട്ട്ചോര്‍(ഹിന്ദി)




My dear friends,

It’s one of my long time dream comes true.Yes its true….it was my dream….i’ve recorded a couple of hindi songs (cover) before, but it was only for my ears.Due to my bad Hindi diction its all still resting in my computer hard disk……i’m very afraid to upload those.Since 2007 i was an active member in the music blogging world, visited a lots of music forums and after reaching here i got inspiration from the fellow bloggers.
I always love to listen and ofcourse love to sing hindi songs, but due to my BAAAAAAAAAAAD diction, bad means i know its realy bad, its because i’ve no idea about the language (feel shame to say that, being an Indian).It may be coz during School days our Hindi teacher was very cruel and she used to beat the children a lot and she was very strict and serious in classroom,may be coz of that,from child hood itself i hated Hindi.Even when there was option for second language (Malayalam / Hindi)in higher classes, still i remember my parents told me to go with Hindi, but I cried a lot to have Malayalam as second language just to avoid Hindi,NO!….to avoid Hindi teacher(i dont want to mention my teachers name).Later on even i argued with my friends during college days comparing Hindi and English Language, saying English is enough rather than Hindi, but, now i regret,and realise the importance of our “Rashtra Bhaasha”,our language,Hindi.
After coming to England i came to know it was a great loss not learning Hindi, not only in music even in communication.Trust me its a must. Anyways i dont want you to get bored reading my boring stories…

Here we go again……I expressed my interest in singing Hindi songs here and my dearest Babukka,our Babji, one of muziboos best mixer as well as a wonderfull singer (Babu N.M). I’m damn sure if i was singing this in front of him he wud have kicked me out because of my diction.He was so fedup with me.But Babukka, Thanks a lot for your GREAT support and your patience in this one.After it came to an “OK” extent he brought the final output with his magical work in mixing.Here i would like to thank our dearest Saroj Chechee (Saroj) as well for encouraging me to upload this song.

I know that there will be a lot of errors in this cover.Hope my dear friends will tolerate me with this.Please listen to my try and let me know……After getting your valuable comments only, i need to take a final decision, whether to continue covering Hindi songs or what????.
Hope this will not be my first and last Hindi song upload (LOL)…ha…ha….

Thanks for leaving your valuable comments.

-Devan
free hit counters
todayuranaiyesterdaycounter